WHY WORK HERE?
WE PRIDE OURSELVES HERE AT PEACHED IN CREATING A FRIENDLY AND FUN ENVIRONMENT FOR OUR TEAM.
OUR FOUNDER EBRIO SHAMETI HAS BUILT A COMPANY CULTURE WHICH IS BASED ON SUPPORTING EACH OTHER AND EXCEEDING AT ALL LEVELS. WHETHER YOU ARE A CREATIVE OR SOMEONE EXTREMELY AMBITIOUS THAT'S LOOKING TO DO THINGS THAT THEY THOUGHT WERE NEVER POSSIBLE, THEN PEACHED IS THE PERFECT COMPANY FOR YOU.
WE ARE AN UP AND COMING BRAND WHICH FOCUSES ON FUTURE TRENDS, BRINGING YOU THE LATEST DROPS STRAIGHT OFF THE CATWALK. WE ARE A SOCIAL MEDIA DRIVEN BRAND, SO WHETHER YOU ARE SCROLLING THROUGH TIKTOK, INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO COME ACROSS PEACHED.
WE BELIEVE FASHION SHOULD BE ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, NO MATTER YOUR BUDGET. WE FOCUS ON BRINGING THE BEST QUALITY. WE BELIEVE INNFLUENCER MARKETING HAS BECOME LESS AUTHENTIC, SO WE FOCUS ON CREATING COLLECTIONS FOR INFLUENCERS WHICH THEY ABSOLUTELY LOVE.
HERE ARE PEACHED WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN CREATING THE MOST CAPTIVATING CONTENT MIXED WITH INSPIRING CREATIVE CAMPAIGNS.
SO DON'T WAIT, COME AND JOIN THE FAMILY!
JOB SEARCH (1)
Graphic Designer (Print & Digital)
we are looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our team to work across digital design such as web banners/ newsletters but also across menswear & womenswear prints for upcoming collections. you must have a great eye for upcoming trends and strong understanding of the jaded customer.
roles & responsibilities
- working across mens and womeswear print designs for up coming collections
- completing research to pull together the latest trends always staying ahead of the competition.
- creating exciting content for social media, web banners & newsletters.
- completing all work to its final use - setups for factory lay plans / difficult print placements.
- advanced skills on adobe photoshop, indesign and illustrator.
- at least 2-5 years experience.
- strong knowledge of video editing, still re-touching and graphic animation.
- experience doing tricky print placements.
- must be able to execute all work to a high standard that is usable for its final function.
- able to work in a small team to very tight deadlines and a fast paced environment.
- good communication skills.
must have an online portfolio available and previous experience working in a fashion background. to apply, email your cv and covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘graphic designer'.