Terms & Conditions
We are Peached (company number 12988487), a company registered in England and Wales. Our HQ is at 1 Chandos Road London NW10 6NF
This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which personal information about you may be collected and used when you use (whether to just browse or make a purchase) the following website: www.peached.com ("Site"), and Peached’s official Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube accounts ("Social Media"), and when you purchase Peached items ("Items") from the Sites and Peached branded stores ("Stores") and our partners' ("Partners") stores and websites ("Third Party Platforms"). By using the Sites, App, interacting with us on Social Media and purchasing Items from the Stores and Third Party Platforms you are accepting and consenting to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Peachland 2020 Limited (company number 12988487) are the owners and operators of the Sites, App and the relevant accounts on the Social Media and Peachland2020 is the operator of the Stores. Our headquarters are at PEACHED HQ, 1 Chandos Road, London, United Kingdom, NW10 6NF.
We are committed to maintaining your privacy. We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office.
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. This Privacy Notice was most recently updated on 21 May 2021.
Did you know you have rights about the information we collect hold and use about you? The below will help to guide you about the rights that you have but first we thought it might be helpful to explain a little bit about the way the we collect data about you, where you can find specific information about the information we collect about you and why we're collecting it.
- Orders placed on the websitepeached.com (the “Website”) for the products offered by us through the website are only an offer to conclude a sales contract. The sales contract is entered into upon the confirmation of the order by e-mail by us to you.
- You are the individual or individuals placing the order (‘you’, ‘your’). You must be 18 years or over to enter into a contract with us by placing an order with us, you confirm that you are 18 years or over.
- If you are not yet 18, you agree that you have obtained the bill payer’s permission to enter in to a contract with us.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither party will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
- ITEMS ON THIS SITE
The images of the Items on the Sites are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Items. Your Items may vary slightly from those images.
All sizes and measurements of Items are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are accurate as possible.
We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Items are as accurate as possible. We reserve the right to refuse orders where information about Items has been mis-published, including without limitation prices and promotions.
All our Items are sold on the basis that they are suitable for domestic use only. Please contact us for further information if you intend using any Items in a business or public environment.
Please be aware that our Items are not aimed at persons aged under 16 so please take extra care when purchasing Items as gifts for persons under this age group.
We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Items are correct at the time when the relevant information is entered onto the Sites.
Prices for Items may change from time to time without notice. However, these changes will not affect orders that have already been despatched.
Please note that the prices listed on the Sites are only applicable for items purchased on the Sites and not through any other source.
- Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please carefully check your order at each page of the order process.
- After you have placed an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- If we are unable to verify the delivery or payment information you have supplied we may restrict delivery to the address to which your credit or debit card is registered.
- We accept all major credit cards (American Express / MasterCard / Visa) debit cards (Solo / Maestro / Visa Debit / Visa Delta / Visa Electron) and PayPal payments.
- Your credit card or other account detailed at 4.1 above will be debited when you click on the “confirm” button.
- Any credit card used for payment must be in the name of the person ordering and the same card must be carried at the time of delivery - it may be required for verification and obtaining signature on a credit card charge form for delivery.
- All payments are processed through third party payment gateways using PCI Encryption.We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
PRICING AND VAT
- All prices stated on this website include and are subject to the current rate of UK VAT at the then prevailing rate. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, where applicable, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- VAT is not charged on orders outside the European Union.
- Our site contains a number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by the average customer as an error, we may end the Contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require return of any products provided to you.
- Deliveries are made to the delivery address given at time of order. Customer accepts full responsibility for ensuring accuracy of information provided.
- You accept and agree that we will not be held liable for deliveries that are delayed.
- You accept and agree that we will not be held liable for deliveries that go missing. However we will make like for like replacements if a delivery goes missing due to the fault of a 3rd party (i.e. courier) after a sufficient time period has elapsed and after you agree to assist us in any subsequent investigations for compensation from said 3rd party.
- We do not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- We will only refund outbound postage costs for the least expensive common/standard delivery method. The cost of expedited and priority services will not be refunded over and above that of the least expensive common/standard delivery method.
- This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser when a new piece is purchased from us.
- This warranty is invalidated if you allow a third party to repair or attempt to repair any item.
- In the event of a dispute as to the cause of damage, we reserve the right to send the Product to a mutually agreed independent third party assessor to determine the nature of the defect. Only if their judgement indicates a defect in material or workmanship will we repair the item or offer a replacement.
- This warranty does not cover expenses incurred by you due to a lack of proper care of your product.
- Please keep your proof of purchase documents – they will be required for in order to procure warranty service in the event you wish to make a warranty claim.
- Please notify Peachland2020 Ltd (T/A PEACHED) within 30 days of purchase in the event that you wish to claim a replacement for a defect.
- We are working to make the Sites as accessible as possible to be used by everybody. You will notice changes to the Sites over the coming year to help with navigation, reading text, colour schemes and use of screen readers.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- As a condition of use of this Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this Website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Subject to the following sub clauses, in no event shall the aggregate liability of any party to the other (whether it contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) and in respect of all claims, losses and damages arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions:
- provided that this shall be subject to an overall limit of the total amount paid to Peachland 2020 Ltd under a confirmed order in respect of any and all claims, losses and damages arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- The above limits on liability shall apply in respect of (any indemnities provided by either party under this Agreement, including without limitation to the indemnities under clauses 12 Intellectual Property)
Each party's liability to the other in contract, tort (including negligence), misrepresentation (whether innocent or negligent), breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall not extend to any:
- loss of profits;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of goodwill;
- loss of data;
- loss of anticipated savings; or
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
- The parties agree that the limitations on liability within these terms and conditions are reasonable given their respective commercial positions and ability to purchase relevant insurance in respect of risks.
Notwithstanding the above or other limitations and exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions, neither party excludes or limits any liability for:
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any breach of any obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 or Consumer Rights Act 2015; or
- any other liability to the extent the same cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks;
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government; and
- pandemic or epidemic.
- Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- RETURNS & REFUNDS
Our Returns Policy applies to all purchases made on Peachland 2020 (T/A PEACHED) and are incorporated by reference in these Terms.
Returns and Exchange Policy
- If you are not entirely satisfied with the product purchased, you can return within the ‘cooling off’ period of 28 days (UK)/35 days (International) for a refund or exchange.
- You may decide whether to return an item to us for a refund or exchange but your return must be post-marked (in the mail) within 28 days (UK)/35 days (International) of receiving your order. The value of the refund or exchange is limited to the total cost of the returned item(s).
- If you wish to return a Product to us, either under the rights provided by the Regulations or if you believe the Product is damaged or is the subject of a fault, and you are relying upon your statutory rights and/or you believe that the Product is covered by our warranty, you should not make further use of the Product. Use of the product can in circumstances outside of the Regulations lead to a reduction in the amount of refund you may be entitled to.
To initiate a return within 28 days (UK)/35 days (International) of the receipt of your goods, the following process must be followed:
- To initiate a return within 28 days (UK) or 35 days (International) of the receipt of your goods, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address your package after receiving details from us as to the returns address.
- Contact us if your item is faulty/wrong.
- Quality checking/assessment will take place once the item(s) are received.
- Once received and checked you will receive an email (quoting your Returns reference number) which will confirm any further course of action if necessary.
- We will refund any money received from you equivalent to the full cost of the item(s) and the outbound, least expensive common delivery method. Refunds can only be issued using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase (i.e. Card, Clearpay, Klarna or PayPal).
- This website and its content is copyright of Peachland 2020 Ltd (T/A PEACHED). All rights reserved.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Peachland 2020 Ltd (T/A PEACHED) ("PEACHED") respects and rigorously abides by intellectual property laws. Accordingly, Peachland 2020 Ltd (T/A PEACHED) rightfully expects the same of all parties who use our website. Peachland 2020 Ltd (T/A PEACHED) and/or its affiliates are owners or lawful licensees of all content (including but not limited to designs, logos, colour schemes, graphics, graphic styles, text, images and video/audio sequences) displayed on this website. Any unauthorised copying, publication, reproduction or distribution of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright owners' rights and is therefore prohibited. You may not, except with our express prior written permission (on whatever terms we deem appropriate), distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Any unauthorized use of Peachland 2020 Ltd (T/A PEACHED)’s (without limitation) trademarks, patents, service marks, slogans, screen shots, logos, graphics, graphic styles, designs, blog posts, copyrighted materials or any branded features ("Peachland 2020 Ltd (T/A PEACHED) Proprietary Property") without the prior written permission of ("Peachland 2020 Ltd (T/A PEACHED) is strictly prohibited. Any infringements upon ("Peachland 2020 Ltd (T/A PEACHED)’s rights with respect to any ("Peachland 2020 Ltd (T/A PEACHED) Proprietary Property, you will be ordered to cease such illegal activity and you may be liable to trademark/patent/ for any and all damages (including recovery of legal fees and expenses) which may be suffered and/or incurred as a result of your infringement.
If you are a legitimate trademark/patent/copyright owner who believes that your rights have been infringed upon in any way through the content or services provided on this website, please notify us at: PEACHLAND 2020 LTD, at 1 Chandos Road, London, United Kingdom, NW10 6NF.
Or Email: email@example.com
We reserve the right to make changes, without prior notice, to any products or services mentioned on this site at any time.
- These Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising out of or in connection with the Services.
- Please note that nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions of Sale in any way affects your statutory rights.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- Questions about these terms and conditions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org