Introducing new YSL Black Opium Illicit Green Eau de Parfum, a fresh, vibrant take on the iconic, best-selling Black Opium. Inspired by the world of mixology, Illicit Green has key notes of zesty green mandarin, creamy fig and the signature Black Opium coffee base. Energizing, loud and fresh.
Experience YSL Black Opium, the rock couture fragrance for women by Yves Saint Laurent.
Captivating, unparalleled in provocation, deliberatively seductive.
Starring YSL Beauty global make-up and fragrance ambassador Zoë Kravitz.
In 1977 Yves Saint Laurent introduces Opium: a boundary-pushing perfume. A revolution in a bottle. A new idea of femininity: sultry, provocative, enthralling.
Fast forward to 2014, and Opium’s legacy continues to dazzle: Yves Saint Laurent Beauty unveils Black Opium, re-inventing desire in a new, contemporary light, reshaped for the modern woman.
The Black Opium woman is embodied by YSL Beauty muse Zoë Kravitz.
Black Opium Illicit Green takes inspiration from the sensorial world of mixology, reinventing the ever-iconic Black Opium with an energising and refreshing twist.
Black Opium Illicit Green Eau de Parfum is a bold and unique collaboration between Black Opium Master Perfumer Nathalie Lorson, and award-winning Parisian mixologist Margot Lecarpentier. Together, they twisted Black Opium’s original captivating floral gourmand scent with juicy green mandarin and creamy fig accord, making for a vibrant mocktail-inspired fragrance that invigorates all the senses. Energizingly fresh, just as captivating, and always with the unique YSL edge.
A dark, roasted coffee base, with warm balsamic notes from vanilla bourbon, is contrasted with the fruity and tangy qualities of green mandarin. Add in the green floral facets of jasmine and the sweetness of fig, and this electrifying combination of ingredients makes for a scent that is at once zesty, sparkling, creamy and sensual, and challenges gender stereotypes in fragrances.
A bottle as on-trend and enthralling as the scent itself. The neon green centre brings a modern edge to the signature Black Opium glitter-encrusted bottle.
YSL Beauty mixes ingredients and proportions, constantly re-interpreting Black Opium’s coffee signature. Discover the YSL Black Opium fragrance wardrobe and indulge yourself or treat others to a YSL Black Opium gift.
• Black Opium Eau de Parfum. The original Eau de Parfum. Featuring adrenaline-rich black coffee and sensual vanilla. Captivating and energising.
• Black Opium Eau de Parfum Illicit Green. A zesty take on the Black Opium signature. Green mandarin and creamy fig combine to create this ‘mocktail in a scent’. Energising and fresh.
• Black Opium Eau de Parfum Neon. A vibrant spin on the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum. The signature coffee notes meet luminous dragon fruit. Fruity and vibrant.
• Black Opium Eau de Parfum Extreme. The Black Opium signature taken to the next level. Extra-black coffee, ultra-white flowers, and an abundance of patchouli. Exhilarating and excessive.
• Black Opium Eau de Parfum Intense. A bold interpretation of the Black Opium’s coffee note, enhanced by the thrilling aura of blue absinth for intensity. Deep and seductive.
• For light intensity: spray in a cloud around your head and shoulders, let the fragrance fall gently around you.
• For medium intensity: spray in a y-shape across your body, beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other. If you are wearing jewellery it is a great alternative to spraying your neck.
• For added intensity: apply perfume directly to your pulse points and / or hot spots (wrist, inner elbow and lower neck). Here the heat of your body will allow the fragrance to reveal its full trail. Include shoulders and back to intensify your perfume trail
OTHER APPLICATION TIPS:
• Hair & hair accessories: they can be fragranced for a gentle fragrance trail. For just a halo of scent, spray your hair brush only. For the ultimate pampering treat for your hair discover the Black Opium Hair Mist, infused with Argan oil.
• Garments: perfume the inside of your jacket and coats for a medium trail. For added intensity of fragrance go further and perfume your blouse / jumper.
• Scarves: for lighter fragrance, spray a scarf and wrap the scarf around your neck to transfer fragrance onto yourself gently.
• Bathing: spritz perfume on warm bath water for an indulgent experience.