CeraVe Blemish Control Face Cleanser with 2% Salicylic Acid & Niacinamide for Blemish-Prone Skin 236ml
Refreshing gel-to-foam facial cleanser for blemish-prone skin, that helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes and blackheads, while leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth. The formula penetrates pores to eliminate the cause of spots & blemishes, while respecting the skin’s natural barrier.
Developed with dermatologists:
All CeraVe products have been Developed with Dermatologists.
Specifically formulated for blemish-prome skin:
Take control of your skin, with CeraVe Blemish Control range. This gentle face wash formula easily lathers to effectively remove dirt, impurities and excess oils without stripping the skin of moisture.
- The daily cleanser contains 3 Essential Ceramides, Niacinamide and 2% Salicylic Acid
- Formulated with an oil-absorbing technology using Hectorite Clay, CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser helps remove dirt and excess oil, to minimise shine.
- Reduces the appearance of blackheads and blemishes
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells that can clog pores and contribute to blemishes
- Formulated with an oil-absorbing technology to minimise shine
- Leaves comfortable, refreshed and healthy-looking skin
- Number of spots appear reduced by up to 34%*
- 94% agree skin feels clean and purified**
- 80% agree visible pores look clear**
*Clinical study, 6 weeks, 48 subjects.
** Consumer Self-Assessment. 57 participants.
How to use:
- Recommended use morning and evening. Use pump applicator to apply to wet hands and massage into the skin. Rinse thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Discover Cerave's everyday routine for blemish-prone skin:
- Step 1: Cleanse the skin thoroughly using CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser. Recommended use day and night.
- Step 2 [AM]: In the morning, follow with CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50
- Step 2 [PM]: In the evening, apply Cerave Blemish Control Gel Facial Moisturiser. Use the applicator to dispense product onto fingers. Apply all over face for general application or use as a targeted treatment on affected areas.
To help reduce the appearance of discolouration and post-acne marks, swap out the Blemish Control Gel for CeraVe Retinol Resurfacing Serum. Recommended use in the evening only & always follow with SPF 50 protection in the daytime.
AQUA/WATER, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, SALICYLIC ACID, GLUCONOLACTONE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, XANTHAN GUM, HECTORITE, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, BENZOIC ACID. (Code F.I.L. C274845/2)